Saturday 9 December 2017

Jamaalidays are here!

Hi jammers!
I've finally came to post again! I logged on to animal jam the other day, looking for some post ideas. But I didn't have to! Animal Jam gave me one.
Jamaalidays are here! Since Christmas ( or Jamaalidays) is my favorite time of the year, I thought I'd post here about it. So, let's get on with the post.
First let's look at the updates:
A new adventure has opened up in the Hidden Archive! A map that speaks of a forgotten city?? Whoa, I need to try this adventure.
AAAHH! TOO BRIGHT!

Too dark... * shivers*
I guess they took the alpha armor and made a more 'Christmasy' version of it. I didn't bother to go and see what it looks like, since I'm not a big fan of the alpha armor, and I lost my membership, so I wouldn't be able to buy it anyways.
The Jamaaliday house is back! This is one of my favorite dens, but sadly it's members only!
And now they came out with a Jamaaliday member bundle- thing. Well, um, if you really want a membership that comes a arctic wolf, arctic fox, a snow leopard and a couple other extra things, it's your lucky day, I guess.
Deer have returned. Yay. I didn't even know they left. XD And Jamaaliday Rescue is back! One of my favorite seasonal adventures!
It's still the same as last year,

The same, and very confusing!
Jamaaliday Jam is back! One of my favorite parties. XD And pet reindeer are here, as well. It's too bad that I'm a non- member, and can't get one of these guys. I think they're super cute!
And the Winter Box is here! I wonder what's inside...

And I guess that's it for the updates. After I went through the updates, I decided to walk around Jamaa and look at all the Jamaaliday decorations.
Wow, nice job Jam Mart Furniture!

The Diamond Shop is decorated just as well! 
Sarepia Forest is looking very christmasy! 
Nice decorations, Coral Canyons!
Woah, I LOVE the decorations in the Lost Temple of Zios!! 
Kimbara Outback is looking very festive!
Awesome job, Appondale!! 
I'm kind of disappointed that they didn't decorate any of the ocean parts of Jamaa for the Jamaalidays. ): 

Sadly, it's time to end the post for today. Again, I'm SO sorry I haven't been posting at all! ( I just realized that the last time I posted was on November first!) I'll try my best to post more often! 
Goodbye for now! 



3 comments: